ALMAG-01 is a unique tPEMF device that acts on
damaged organs by Travelling Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (tPEMF) and contributes to the disappearance of pain and relief of inflammation
It has helped its numerous users to
restore vitality while reducing the drug intake.
Curative effect of magnetic field is
associated with its ability to control the flow of charged particles and to act
on magnetised objects regardless of their motion state. This results in a
positive effect on natural biological processes as the intracellular and
intercellular metabolism intensifies. The unique design of ALMAG’s induction
coils (i.e. emitters) ensures tPEMF penetration into the
patient’s tissues, which is the key to treatment of diseased organs. The
regular rhythmical travelling tPEMF emitted by the
device produces a healing effect on the cells of diseased organs and stimulates
To be used for relief of pain associated with
- ankle pain;
- bone fractures and traumas;
- elbow pain;
- hand pain;
- hip pain;
- joint pain;
- knee pain;
- lower back pain;
- neck and back injuries;
- neck pain;
- sciatica related pain;
- sports traumas and injuries;
- tired feet;
- upper shoulder tension;
- wrist pain.
- inflammatory diseases in the acute phase;
- haemorrhage and predisposition to it;
- high-grade hypotension;
- purulent processes before surgical treatment;
- severe cardiac ischemia;
- early post infarction period;
- acute phase of cerebral blood circulation disturbance (stroke);
- systemic blood diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- diencephalic syndrome;
of metal elements in bone tissues are not a contraindication for therapeutic
usage of the device.
- presence of an implanted pacemaker in the treated area.
- AC power supply:
- o~230V (-10%; +6%), frequency 50Hz;
- o~120V (-10V; +6V), frequency 60Hz.
- Power consumption: ≤ 35 VA.
- Weight: max. 0.62 kg.
- Overall dimensions:
- Power supply unit - 137x60x44 mm;
- Emitter (single piece) - 15x90 mm.
- Note: max deviations: ±3%.
- The number of emitters - 4.
- Amplitude value of magnetic induction on an emitter’s surface (both
flat sides) - (20±6) mT.
- Pulse duration: 1.5-2.5 ms.
- Magnetic field frequency: 6 Hz.
- The device has LED indicators that light up when it is connected to
the power line and PEMF is generated.
- The device operates in the following mode within 6 hours: operation
period of 22 min for 50Hz versions of the device (or 18 min for 60Hz
versions) followed by a 10 min break.
- The device automatically shuts down:
- after (22±1) min of operation for 50Hz versions of the device;
- or after (18±1) min of operation for 60Hz versions of the device.
- The surfaces of the device can be safely disinfected with any solution
approved for disinfection of plastic objects in medical institutions.
- Mean lifetime – 10 (ten) years.
- The device is made of hypoallergenic materials and may be used by
- Maximum temperature after one operation cycle:
- Control unit, max: +45°C;
- Emitter, max: +41°C.
Attention! We have a separate production
line for the American market. Devices produced for Europe and Russia do not
function properly in the USA and the manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to
such devices when operated in the USA.
- Class of the device according to MDD 93/42/EEC – Class IIa.